Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

No Fuss Easter Decorating


It took longer to go out to the studio and get the Easter decor tote than it did to decorate the display cabinet......well,  almost....lol!


It only takes about 15 minutes to add a little holiday touch to the existing decor.       I added a Happy Easter sign and two adorable Annalee bunnies to this shelf.


I set the rose bud salt and pepper shakers to the sides and put a bed of excelsior and two Cottage style eggs in their place.
 

Added two more Annalee bunnies and I'm done!


Well,  maybe one more little thing......
 

Hope Humpty Dumpty doesn't fall off,    he's pretty close to the edge!


Now that cabinet is finished,   I will move over to the china cabinet on the other side of the room.

Just a simple Easter banner hung on the knobs dresses this cabinet up......


I've had this sequined banner for years and I still love it as much as the day I bought it!


Simple,  easy,  quick Easter decor.......now to do the fireplace mantle!  

8 comments:

  1. You always set such a lovely scene that makes visitors feel special! Love the rose S&P shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've put a few Easter decorations up outside but haven't touched the inside yet. Maybe this week while I'm on spring break! Yours look beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing your post at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from This Autoimmune Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vignettes are adorable. Your easter decors are so pretty
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg in love with the humpty dumpty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, you never fail to inspire! I think Easter may be my favorite season at your house--everything looks so fresh and springy!

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Easter decorating ideas! Thanks for sharing at Friday Frenzy Link Party! PINNED :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    Lovely decor and it is quick and easy!! Adore the sequined banner..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!